Esteban Loaiza Arrested in San Diego

2/13/2018 4:47:37 AM
Martinsx
2/13/2018 4:47:37 AM Report Abuse

I was shocked seeing the news this morning that a former Major League Baseball Pitcher Esteban Loaiza who also pitched for the New York Yankees was arrested over the possession of over 20 kilograms of narcotics with the intent to sell. How this news is disappointing for everyone who knew Esteban because nobody believed he would be found in such situation. 

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
TSFN 30654
2/13/2018 6:30:57 AM Report Abuse

Yes it was really shocking to see him in the news being reported to carry such huge amount of narcotics. I wasn't really familiar about his name but I remembered his face in the basketball games. It's sad that famous people arrived at the point of selling illegal things.

Martinsx
2/14/2018 4:00:09 AM Report Abuse
@TSFN 30654

Sometimes trying to meet up with their already expensive and extravagant lifestyle drives them into doing unthinkable stuffs like going into drugs. This is why being cautious with the kind of life one leads being in wealth is very important. It's a shame he found himself in such situation.

TSFN 30670
2/13/2018 7:44:50 AM Report Abuse

Yeah, that is A LOT of drugs. I wonder where he got this amount and how long he's been in the drug trade because you simply don't get those kinds of drugs in a short time. Really disappointing news.

Martinsx
2/14/2018 4:04:13 AM Report Abuse
@TSFN 30670

I actually have the same view as you do on his possession of such amount of drugs. That does not come in easily to anyone who doesn't have a connection with a distro. I'm not really surprised because he has a connection with Mexico, that country is known very well for drug cartel activities. 

Henrywrites
2/13/2018 9:03:10 AM Report Abuse

Esteban was great back then for the Yankees and to read that he is associated hard drugs is really disappointing considering the fact the no one believed that he could have stooped so low to be involved in such a shameful act. After many amazing seasons he had and wrote his name in history, this is a big setback for such a legend and I hope he finds a way to recover from such a disastrous event. 

Martinsx
2/14/2018 4:07:36 AM Report Abuse
@Henrywrites

It's truly a shame Esteban had to drag his image and reputation to the mud by getting mixed up with drugs and intent to sell if he hasn't been selling for a very long time now. This recent run actually turned out to be his day of reckoning and he was caught and is probably going to suffer long jail term if convicted. 

TSFN 30695
2/13/2018 9:33:56 AM Report Abuse

Who would have thought that a former Major League Baseball Pitcher will be arrested with drug related case? The news was so shocking which was none of anyone's expectation. For numerous seasons, he had marked his own name prominent. It's just hard to accept the fact about the news.

Well, it's not unusual for well-known famous people to be linked with drug cases. Many famous names were linked to drug cases.

Martinsx
2/14/2018 4:10:07 AM Report Abuse
@TSFN 30695

Why is drugs usually the bane of most popular people? If they aren't selling it, they are using it one way or another. Most athletes are accused of drug possession one time in their career and when investigated well, there seems to be an element of truth in such case. 

kaisantos2229
2/13/2018 12:06:57 PM Report Abuse

I don't realy understand why would people do such a thing, specially the big stars, they are more likely to use drugs. I mean, what's the point of taking care of your career when you end up destroying it? He just wasted his life over a drug, poor man.

Martinsx
2/14/2018 4:12:58 AM Report Abuse
@kaisantos2229

I think his life is already a wasted one because he wasn't just using drugs, he is actually into its selling as in like drug trafficking. This is a very serious crime and I doubt there is any kind of lawyer that can be able to get him off those charges leveled against him. Esteban is likely going to serve a long jail time. 

TSFN 30697
2/13/2018 12:47:12 PM Report Abuse

They end up doing this because they reach a point when they have everything and they get bored, they need to fill that empty space with something. Or they are greedy for more money and they think they can have some kind of immunity because they are famous. But they don't think about the consequences and they end up destroying everything they build in life. Also it's a commomn thing among big stars to get in touch with the drugs business. 

New Comment

You must login to report abuse. Close