With Kristaps Porzingis out for the season, what could Knicks do to win?

2/8/2018 5:02:54 AM
TSFN 30683
2/8/2018 5:02:54 AM Report Abuse

Who do you think should step up as KP is out for the season? I think with him gone, they're out off the playoff picture.

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
kaisantos2229
2/12/2018 6:10:37 AM Report Abuse
@TSFN 30683

I think all of them sould step up, since basketball is a team game then they should try to play it as a team. As for who should lead, I believe their point guard should the role of leading his team to victories.

JB Fernandez
2/13/2018 6:53:23 AM Report Abuse
@TSFN 30683

It is such a misfortune for us Knicks fans to lose KP due to an injury. I think we already loss our playoffs shot because of what happened. The management should now consider bringing in new players on the team, and try to find someone who will replace KP as the key player of the team.

TSFN 30670
2/11/2018 5:18:56 AM Report Abuse

Yeah, his injury is unfortunate and looks like the end of the season for the Knicks. Well everyone in the team has to step up with a major loss to the roster but it's not looking too bright even if the guys perform. Well the team is still being built up so it's not the end of the world, let's just let the young players develop and we'll see results in the next seasons.

Martinsx
2/12/2018 4:52:08 AM Report Abuse

Injury is a bitch when it comes to any sports in the world and baseball isn't excluded. The injury of Kristaps Porzingis wasn't expected and it's so unfortunate for the team to lose a player like him. It's difficult cope when you have your best players injured, it affects the overall team confidence but I hope that this doesn't get them too bad.

The Knicks have two options at their disposal, either sign a back up player or put faith in their youth players. Either way, it's a decision of the board and the manager. So let's wait and see what happens next. 

ion
2/12/2018 3:16:02 PM Report Abuse

All of them should step up, It's baskeball, a team.  The other team right now might be confuse about their defense against the knicks, because porzingis is out, they don't know who's going to guard, and that's the other advantages of knicks.  It's time for the rookies to step up.  Knicks don't have a main man right now, a good challenges for the whole team.  It's gonna be a team effort, They should just move the ball and find the open player and anyone can take the shot! 

Martinsx
2/13/2018 4:21:21 AM Report Abuse
@ion

Stepping up is not as easy as it, remember that the player you are asking to play doesn't have playing confidence or match sharpness. In as much as I would agree with giving new players a chance to prove themselves, I still believe that getting a good backup is necessary to give the team a boost. 

Debunct
2/12/2018 7:05:59 PM Report Abuse

With Porzingis possibly out for the whole season due to ACL injury, I could already see a possible downturn in the ranking of the knicks. Considering that their key player which is their team foundation this season out, the knicks better get someone else from their current roster to take over the spot of KP. Although, the chance for the playoffs is getting a little bit dimmer for the knicks, hope is still not loss if they managed to play it tough on both ends of the court.

Martinsx
2/13/2018 4:18:51 AM Report Abuse
@Debunct

ACL injury is one of worst case scenario injury situation any player could ever experience. Depending on the extent and how severe the injury is, a player can be laid out for more than 6 months before ever playing again. You can remember when Randamel Falco a Colombian player was injured with ACL, he was laid out for more than 8 months before he was ever able to play again. I really feel sorry for Porzingis because that injury is really going to affect him and his playing career. 

Chelseangaw
2/13/2018 5:21:29 AM Report Abuse

Still a lot of talent in Knicks not just KP but it will really hurt the team without him. Not that he is the only one carrying the team but he is the heart of the Knicks. Sad to say that my opinion before that they can still enter the playoffs, the chances are slimmer this time.

TSFN 30670
2/13/2018 7:48:06 AM Report Abuse

With their loss vs the 76ers, the Knicks are now 1-9 without Porzingis. Just shows how important he is to the team. Other players have huge shoes to fill while he's injured.

TSFN 30695
2/13/2018 10:21:50 AM Report Abuse

New players must be given a chance to be the best as they can be. They must be given a moment to have something to prove. But it's not that easy to be on top. I know for sure that the chance for Knicks for the playoffs can be barely seen.

TSFN 30697
2/13/2018 1:08:52 PM Report Abuse

They are a team, they should all step up and work together in order to grow as a team. This is how it works and this is why some teams win while others are destined to failure. They should have a common goal and fight with all they got for that goal in order to be succesfull.

New Comment

You must login to report abuse. Close